skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Book Club for Awesome Ladies
Friday, October 16, 2009
Next Book Club...
...is next Thursday (Oct. 22) at 8pm, Marjory's house. Who wants to do desserts this time?
2 comments:
Vickie
October 16, 2009 at 4:10 PM
I'll do it! I haven't brought any yet.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Elk Dresses
October 17, 2009 at 7:22 AM
Chocolate covered bacon?
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(7)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
▼
October
(3)
November Book
Next Book Club...
Hopefully someone other than just me will read thi...
►
September
(1)
Contributors
Elk Dresses
HILL FAMILY
Lynette Austin
Tana
Vickie
My Blog List
The Steeles
Little Lees (Private)
January 2010
Things Fall Apart (Achebe)
February 2010
I Am The Messenger (Zusak)
March 2010
The Posionwood Bible (Kingsolver)
April 2010
The Summerhouse (Devereaux)
May 2010
The Book Thief (Zusak)
June 2010
The Warrior Heir; The Wizard Heir; The Dragon Heir (Chima)
July 2010
The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck
August 2010
How to Read Literature Like a Professor by Thomas C. Foster
September 2010
The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis
October 2010
The Zookeeper's Wife by Diane Ackerman
I'll do it! I haven't brought any yet.
ReplyDeleteChocolate covered bacon?
ReplyDelete